If there is any defect or damage to the products you have to return the non-perishable products within 7 days and perishable products within 2 days. The return & exchange will be impossible if you keep the damaged non-perishable product for more than 7 days and perishable product for more than 2 days. The return and exchange process will be in the form of credit and there will be no refund of cash. The purchase date will be printed on the receipt.
- You can return or exchange a product only if you present the original receipt.
- Every return and exchange goes through inspection and if any faults are found, the process will not be initiated.
- The product you wish to return should be in its original packaging, unused and it should be in the same condition you received it.
- Beyond the validity mentioned in it, a credit note cannot be exchanged or extended.
- Our return and exchange policy may change from time to time.
- Except for perishable products that have a shelf life of less than 2 days, our return and exchange policy is valid on all products.